Automatic Table Top Hand Sanitizer & Soap Foam Dispenser 500 ml Capacity
- Dilute the hand sanitizer with water in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4, otherwise it won't Foam.
- Removes batteries to avoid moisture and liquid leakage if not use it for a long time.
- Makes sure there isn't anything blocking the foam outlet, otherwise the foam can't be dispensed.
- Do better to regularly rinse the pump pipe for 10-20 seconds to avoid the pipe blockage caused by the hand sanitizer drying.
- Do not black the foam outlet with your hand.
- Do not immerse the automatic soap dispenser in water or rinse it, otherwise it will short circuit.
- Do not directly use non-foaming hand sanitizer.
- Do not invert the soap dispenser.
Color: As picture show
Capacity: 500ml/ 16.9oz
Power Supply: 4x AA Alkaline Batteries (Not included)